Toys to be used safely
1. Read the instruction manual carefully before playing with new toys.
2. After purchasing a new toy, parents should familiarize themselves with the toy, understand the basic playing method of the toy, check whether there are dangerous factors, and demonstrate the correct playing method to the child. When the child explores by himself, the parent should take care and supervise him.
3. Don’t provide small-size toys to children under three years old, such as marbles, rubber particles, etc., to avoid children eating by mistake.
4. Don’t let the vocalized toys get close to the child’s ear, otherwise the child will be frightened and avoid hearing damage.
5. Children must wash their hands after playing with toys.
Toys need regular maintenance
1. Parents need to check the toys regularly to check whether there is any damage or scattered parts, to avoid hurting the child at the broken place, and eating small parts by accident.
2. Parents need to clean and disinfect toys regularly, once every two weeks is the most suitable.
3. For those plush toys made of fur and cotton, they can be disinfected by spraying disinfectant, ultraviolet irradiation or sun exposure.
Toy packaging needs special handling
1. Throw away all plastic bags and foam. Because children may suffocate their heads into plastic bags, younger children may even bite foam plastic and swallow it.
2. Before throwing away the packaging bags, be sure to cut a few holes in these packaging bags to prevent other children from picking up and playing and causing danger.
3. Remove all staples or other iron nails from the packaged carton.
4. After cleaning the packaging, thoroughly check whether there are any remaining iron nails or other sharp packing materials on the toy.