Material: Four-sided stretch fabric
Filling: down cotton
Size: 30cm, 45cm, 60cm, 70cm
Exquisite electric embroidered patterns, every detail shows the meticulous workmanship. The exquisite tortoise shell is realistic, soft and cute. The toy is made of four-sided stretch fabric, soft and comfortable, skin-friendly and non-irritating.
Purchase of plush toys
- First of all, what age group needs, and then buy different toys according to different age groups, mainly considering safety and practicality.
For example, children aged 0 to 1 should not buy toys with prints or paints. Organic substances in dyes may cause baby skin allergies. Children under 3 years of age cannot buy toys with small objects that can easily fall off. There is no danger consciousness, you may bite small objects and eat into your mouth, causing the risk of suffocation; all optional toys must not have a loop that can be looped over the baby’s head to avoid the danger of being caught around the neck, if you can, you can do it yourself Secure with a pin.
- Whether the material of the outer cloth is exquisite and hygienic. It is divided into high and low grades of raw materials, long and short plush (special yarn, ordinary yarn) velvet, brushed TIC cloth, etc. This is an important factor in determining the price of a toy.
- Look at the stuffing of plush toys. This is another important factor affecting the price of toys. All the good stuffed cotton is PP cotton, just like the nine-hole pillow core in the supermarket, it feels very good and even. Poor stuffed cotton is black-heart cotton, which feels bad and is dirty.
- Whether the fixing accessories are firm (the standard requirement is 90N force), whether the moving parts are too small, to prevent children from entering the wrong place when playing, and causing danger, whether the same color or the same position of the raw material hair direction is consistent, otherwise the color will not appear in the sun. First, the hair direction is opposite, which affects the beauty.
- Exquisite workmanship is one of the important factors for the quality and value of toys. It is impossible to imagine how good a crude toy will be. Carefully check whether the toy’s sewing stitches are fine, whether the hand is beautiful and firm, observe whether the appearance is beautiful, whether the left and right positions are symmetrical, whether the backlog is soft and fluffy, whether the parts are sewn firmly, and whether the toy accessories are scratched or incomplete.
- Check whether there are trademarks, brands, safety signs, etc., and whether the binding is firm.
- Check the internal and external packaging, whether the signs are consistent, whether the moisture resistance is good, the internal packaging is plastic bags, the opening size exceeds a certain range must be opened with air holes to prevent children from accidentally covering their heads with suffocation.